- The Fiber Closet enjoys many fiber arts.
- Yarns and knitting needles and supplies from all the major manufacturers may be purchased or ordered from The Fiber Closet.
- Touching of our yarns is encouraged.
- A large selection of books on knitting, crochet, spinning, weaving, and other crafts are always 25% off either in the shop or on our online catalog.
- We have looms of all types (e.g., rigid heddle, simple frame looms, floor looms, table looms, tapestry looms) from Ashford, Beka, Kromski, Leclerc, Louet, and Schacht and spinning wheels from Ashford, Kromski, Louet, Majacraft and Schacht.
- Spinning wheels manufactured by Ashford, Kromski, Louet, Majacraft and Schacht may be purchased through The Fiber Closet.
- Social Knitting Group--FREE and meets every Thursday from 4-7 PM.
- Sock Club--FREE and meets the 2nd Saturday every month from 1-3 PM
- Knit Happy Club--Meets 2nd Saturday every month from 3-5 PM. New members are $5 per month.
- Phd (Projects Half Done)--FREE and meets every Friday from 3-6 PM.
Wednesday 10 AM - 3 PM
Thursday 10 AM-7 PM
Friday 10 AM-6 PM
Saturday 10 AM - 5 PM
CLOSED: Sunday, Monday and Tuesday and the following holidays:
· New Year’s Day - January 1
· Independence Day - July 4
· Christmas Eve at Noon
· Christmas Day - December 25
· New Year’s Eve - December 31
Recommend that you call to check that we are going to be open. We do festivals and events and are on the road. We usually post on our Facebook page if we are going to be closed.
During the October Covered Bridge Festival, the shop maintains regular Covered Bridge Festival hours all 10 days.
The Fiber Closet may be reached at 765-569-2953 or toll free at 1-888-711-9276.
Website: The Fiber Closet Online Catalog