Below is information on The Knit Happy Club.
Session 1 is the same set of lessons that we ran the last time. Session 1 will run for 9 months.
Session 2 is a completely new set of techniques, recipes, and projects. Session 2 will run for 6 months.
You may sign up for a Session 2 club even if you did not participate in a past Session 1 club.
I know some of the dates are close or on special days but it is near impossible to find Wednesdays, Thursdays or Saturdays that do not fall close to some other occasion. We will go by consensus in the individual sessions and re-schedule where necessary.
The option for pay-as-you-go has been added. However, if we do not receive a minimum of three paid-in-full memberships for a session, the session will not be cancelled.
Deadline for signing up for the sessions, is close of business on September 1st. Shortly after September 1st, another e-mail will be sent announcing the active sessions.
To register, just stop into the shop or call 765-569-2953. Payment by check, cash or credit card is required at time of registration.
Let's all Knit Happy!
Skill Level: Basic Knitting Skills
Class Length: 2 hours
Club Membership includes:
· Membership Card
· Knit Happy Club Goodie (depends on the session)
· Monthly Knit Happy Newsletter
· New knowledge building technique each month
· Pattern featuring new technique each month
· Discussion and activities regarding technique
· Recipe from Kathy’s Kitchen – yummy good
· Fun time with a great group of knitters – priceless
· Note: If you haven’t taken Knit Happy before, it doesn’t matter if you take Session 1 or 2, both are a blast.
Session 1 - *9 meetings-$90
Session 2 - 6 meetings-$60
Pay membership in full and receive a special Club Tote. Or, you may choose the pay-as-you-go method which is $10 per club meeting. DEADLINE FOR ENROLLMENT IS September 1, 2012.
If fewer than 3 knitters commit to any of the above sessions, the session will be cancelled. Shortly after September 1st, results of enrollment and finalized plans will be provided.