Friday, August 6, 2010

Weaving at The Fiber Closet

Our Thursday weaving group has been moving at "warp" speed.  Gina has completed numerous projects. Gina's Projects.  Gina, Cathy and myself have all completed spa cloths on our Cricket Looms.

Last Tuesday, I presented how to direct warp a rigid heddle loom to the Hoosier Heritage Spinners and Weavers Guild.  I warped the loom at the meeting and later that evening I finished weaving the scarf.  I have yet to tie the fringe and full the scarf.

After the meeting, Mary Kay purchased a Cricket Loom.  I can't wait to see what she weaves.  You may know her from Ravelery--Mary Kay.  Check out her beautiful toys she has knit for her grandchild and the many other projects she has knitted.

1 comment:

  1. I had so much fun doing the "Weave-along" Spa Cloths. We will have to plan another project soon.

    ReplyDelete